Thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by The Yummy Life. Your comments provide ideas and inspiration for me and all who visit.
Good Earth Tea Giveaway
Winners and Results
(Giveaway Deadline was 3 pm CST, June 14)
Congratulations to these 6 Giveway winners (they were chosen from 31 entries via a random number generator). Each will receive a free box of Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy Tea from me. Here are the winners and their comments about their favorite summer tea or cold beverage:
- Kathleen - I love tea, especially raspberry tea. Would love to try this tea. I plan on using your recipes for the multitude of teas in your last post!
- Christel - I like very cold ice tea with a slice of lime! If I can't get that, raspberry tea is a great alternative.
- Shreela - Celestial Seasonings Fruit Sampler is what I always buy. I use one fruit tea bag along with one family-sized Luzianne, with 1/2 tsp Truvia. I also enjoy hibiscus tea, but it's so sour I have to sweeten a lot more than my normal teas, including some real sugar to offset the Truvia taste from using so much of it LOL.
- Carmen - I love just plain black sun tea. No sugar, please.
- Kelly - Homemade lemonade is my fav :)
- Melissa - Fresh strawberry lemonade is my favorite in the summer!
Please email me your addresses ASAP (email@example.com), so I can get your tea in the mail. (I need to hear from you within 48 hours; otherwise, another winner will be selected.)
THANKS to all my yummy readers who entered the contest, left comments, and shared the Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, and Stumpleupon!
I loved reading about your favorite summer drinks. Here's a compiled list:
- Lindsey -ginger ale made with real ginger
- Mary - Blueberry Hibiscus from Republic of Tea; any of Celestial Seasonings Zinger teas (Lemon, Raspberry, Wild Berry, etc.)
- Janna - Spring Grove Soda Sour Lomon, really, really cold.
- Sara -lychee iced tea
- Barbara- sangria, a bay leaf being the secret ingredient.
- Merideth - Cranberry Spritzer- Ice, real cranberry juice, tonic, some 7up/sprite and several lime wedges squeezed in.
- Bev - ice water with a little bit of lime in it.
- Diana - fruity iced teas with berries and ginger; plain cold water with a hearty squeeze of lemon.
- Christine - mint iced tea
- Acme- ice cold seltzer with freshly squeezed lemon; hibiscus syrup to mixed with seltzer for a sweet summer drink
- Shumaila - pina coladas!
- Kacy - ice cold mint tea brewed with fresh mint leaves
- Sarah Elizabeth - green jasmine pearl tea
- Danielle & Catharine - fresh watermelon juice, no sugar
- Gennie - Thai Iced Tea!
- Suzanne - sweet tea
- Rachel - Odwalla's pomegranate limeade and my grandmother's version of Good Earth iced tea
- Ashley - Tazo Zen tea with a splash of mint simple syrup, iced
- Sara - horchata!
- Steffani - REALLY sweet iced tea
- Megan - simple iced tea with lemon
Now I'm thirsty and anxious to try your thirst-quenching drink suggestions. I'll be sipping my way through them this summer. Thanks to you all!
Make it a yummy day!