It's that time of year again for apple picking, apple cooking, and apple eating. I have a few new apple recipes up my sleeve, but first I want to make sure you didn't miss some of my past favorites. Here is a recap of apple recipes, tips, and gift ideas.
1. Comparing Apples to Apples -- This is a handy printable table that helps you decide which apples are best suited for different purposes: eating raw, baking, applesauce, juice, etc. Print it out and keep it with your cookbooks, for a handy reference. (click on photo to read more)
2. How to Prevent Apple and Pear Slices from Browning -- Here are four easy methods for keeping this sliced fall fruit fresh and ready to eat. My favorite is the salt water method. (click on photo to read more)
3. Three Easy Dip Recipes -- Pumpkin Pie, Caramel, & Peanut Butter -- These all have a cream cheese base and are super fast and easy to make. And did I mention delicious? These dips turn apple slices into apple-icious slices! (click on photo to read more)
4. Make Easy Caramel Apples with Gourmet Flair! This was one of my most popular posts last Fall. Step-by-step photos show you how easy it is to make these fancy-looking popular treats. (click on photo to read more)
5. How to Cut and Serve Perfect Caramel Apple Slices -- It's easy to cut these perfect slices for an easier, tidier way to eat caramel apples. Slice store-bought or homemade apples to serve as a snack or finger food platter at a party. (click on photo to read more)
6. Make Caramel Apple Gift Bag and Tags -- These are great party favors, hostess gifts, and classroom treats. Choose from 4 festive printable tags. (click on photo to read more)
7. Overnight, Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oatmeal. I love waking up to the scrumptious smell of this hearty, healthy oatmeal. It's one of my favorite breakfasts. (click on photo to read more)
8. Hot Spiced Drink Mix Recipe -- For apple cider, tea, juice, or wine. Make this mix to keep on hand for quickly mixing a single cup or big batch of hot apple cider. (click on photo to read more)
9. Make A Spiced Hot Drink Mix Gift Jar -- This makes a perfect hostess gift or party favor throughout fall and winter. Printable tags include the recipe for mixing up a variety of hot spiced beverages. (click on photo to read more)
Enter your email address below and I'll send new recipes from the Yummy Life directly to your inbox (about one per week). I'll also start you off with a free copy of my eBook: 21 amazing and healthy salad and dressing recipes.